Monday, December 7, 2009

The Grand Unveiling

Welcome all!

This blog was a long time coming for me.  It was placed in the back of my brain until this one cold December morning.  It was 8 am and feeding time at the farm was underway.  The water buckets were buckling and expanding as it now was a thick block of ice.  I was outside longer than usual setting up the electric water heaters and defrosting buckets.  By the time I came inside my toes felt numb and if I looked they were probably blue.  I came inside and ran to the coffee pot filling my cup to the rim.  The electric blanket was turned to the max setting and under it I went.

What to do while thawing out?  I'm going to start my other blog!  So here it is!  Hang with me and follow my adventures in writing, crafts, and everything in between.

Just want to give a shout out to some blogs that sparked my inspiration and imagination.
Lisa and Laura I recently found their blog through Miss Snark's first victim blog, and I am now a daily stalker!  Also the seekers at Seekerville I don't think I could have survived nanowrimo without their daily dose of awesomeness!

2 comments:

lisa and laura said...

Thanks for the shout out! Love the new blog although I'm sort of a train wreck when it comes to anything crafty...maybe I'll learn something?

Kerri Cuev said...

I don't know that blue scarf was pretty cool!