Friday, June 3, 2011

Tag I'm It!

My great blogger buddy, Natasha, from Writes by Moonlight tagged me in a meme. After I answer my questions I get to tag three bloggers. So, here I go. Don't get bored okay.

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
It would have to be when I volunteered working at Roger Williams Zoo on the weekends. I loved working with exotic animals, but the zookeepers I worked with were what made it memorable! I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my life. There were many almost pee in my pants moments than I can remember. Hello Rodney Dangerfield.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Ah, the dreaded question of all time. Sure I would change some little things. Like, every time I saw a penny, I should have picked it up and saved it. I could go on vacation or something. Honestly, nothing. Absolutley nada. The past is what made my present. I take each day as it comes--the good, the bad, and the ugly.

What movie/tv character do you most resemble in personality?
Ha ha, my hubby will attest that I'm the worst at remembering actors/actresses from movies. He is the movie buff so I'm going to have to resort to desperation and ask him.
Me:"Honey, what movie/tv character do I most resemble...and be nice."
Hubby: "I guess the real housewives reality show is out then."
Me: "I said be nice!"
Me: "Oh forget it."
Hubby: "I know, Frankie from The Middle."
Me: Rolls on floor laughing, "Omigod, you're right!"

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Woa, this could be used against me in a court of law. I have to zip my lips and stay hush hush. I mean I would never ever want to throw someone off a cliff. What kind of person do you think I am, sheesh.

Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
I wish I could go to sleep at a resonable time. The life of a night owl, sigh.

Describe yourself in one word.
Quirky

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Creative

Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
It's my way to connect with other like minded people and overtake Bloggerville by hostile takeover Bawhahaha!

Who am I tagging?

Madeline
Lisa and Laura Write
Cara


Maria Rainier will be doing a guest post next week about how to work as an online freelance writer. 

Bio: Maria Rainier is a freelance writer and blog junkie. She is currently a resident blogger at First in Education where she’s written on online botany programs along with food science technician jobs. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga, playing piano, and working with origami.

3 comments:

Alleged Author said...

The middle is an AWESOME show! Cool meme. :)

Anonymous said...

you crack me up, and I bet you could at least find a couple people to take a long walk off a short pier at least - you are way too nice to push someone off a cliff (I think)
Diana

Nas said...

Hi Kerri,

It was fun reading your answers. Thanks for sharing!