Monday, September 5, 2011

Meet your Choose Your Own Adventurers!

I was away for the Labor day holiday babysitting and totally doing the Auntie thing. I may have fed the babe a Boston Cream donut and pretended they were organic *evil grins.* I also may have snuck in cookies and other highly processed goodies. Super Auntie!

But, I'm glad to be home in the comfort of my pajamas and back in Bloggerland. I would like to welcome and say hello to all the new followers *221!!! Faints and dies* #IheartCampaigners

A small intro--Besides being the crazy cat lady I write YA fiction--the weirder the better--Urban fantasy and Paranormal Romances. I'm an avid reader and enjoy helping other authors promote their masterpieces. Give me a shout if you would like to be interviewed or would like a review (hairballs optional).

The first Campaign challenge has been posted by, the one and only, Rachael Harrie. Go check out her blog to see what the Campaign is.  I'll be skipping doing tons of laundry from the mini vacation to get working on the challange. Yay!

Also, my list has closed and we have--get this--19!!! Yes, 19 writers who will write part of the Choose Your Own Adventure that will have you traveling through Bloggerville.  It's going to be crazier than the last one. I'm shooting for the end of October, so stay tuned for details.

Without further adieu, I introduce to you, our Adventurers. (click on their names to visit them. I will also be adding them to my sidebar so you can easily find these fantastic writers.)

Crystal Collier
Jessica Aspen
Cheryl Reifsnyder
Randy Lindsay
Susanna Hill
Deana Barnhart
Kelda Crich
Claire Hennessy
Cheree Smith
Mildred Holmes
Kate Lineberger
Saba
Cathy Von Hassal-Davies
Angela Perry
Mel Corbett
C. Janelle Tuma
Katharina Gerlach
Madeline Bartos

6 comments:

Kate said...

So excited for this! Thank you so much for having me along for this adventure!

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

I second Kate! Can't wait!

Heather said...

I was scared to join your challenge, but look forward to following it - perhaps you'll do another in the future?

I'm so new to all this, I freak myself out a bit; but I'm hangin' on and hangin' out and REALLY enjoyin' all your posts!

Melissa Dean said...

Fellow Campaigner (Go Group 6!) Sorry I missed the adventure, but I can't wait to read what you all come up with!

Deana said...

Hey Adventurers! I can't wait till the fun:) Kerri you are super cool for putting this all together!

Crystal Collier said...

I'm so glad Madeline hopped on at the end there. Wahoo! Let us boldly go where no man... *ahem* ...writer has gone before!