Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Week Five: Upcoming Dark YA


This is the last week of I Love Dark YA Blogfest hosted by YAtopia. It has been fun reading other participants posts and it's always fun to make new blogger friends. Thank you for following my blog! And thank you YAtopia!

The theme for this week is upcoming books.

 
Some upcoming books that I can't wait for are...

Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire book 2) by Courtney Allison Moulton February 14, 2012

Last Rite (Book 3) by Lisa Desrochers May 2012

Torn by H.M. Ward (Book 3 of Demon Kissed) November 10, 2011

The Clockwork Prince (Infernal Devices) by Cassandra Clare December 6, 2011

City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments) By Cassandra Clare May 8, 2012

I have no problem with my house looking like this.



So, what is on your must have list?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the recommendations.

I'm looking forward to K.M. Walton's CRACKED.

Bidisha said...

I have SO MANY books on my wishlist, I'm literally going crazy. My house almost looks like THAT. So, I understand :P

M.J. Fifield said...

I think that picture was taken at my house.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Brinda said...

Sounds like a great TBR list. I'm so thankful that I've gone electronic in my reading. I can't create more space for books in my house. :)

Brinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.